Volunteers play an important role in helping us support our residents, short-term guests, and their families. Each visit helps to create meaningful opportunities and experiencing while supporting the quality of life of the people we serve.
Opportunities and times vary and may be accommodated based on your available schedule if needed. They include:
- Compassionate companionship (visiting, reading, playing cards)
- Administrative support (answering phones, greeting guests, helping with mailings)
- Meal preparation and support
- Building maintenance
- Grounds and garden maintenance
- Community outreach, fundraising and event assistance
- Music performances (comfort and entertainment for individuals or group events)
- Special group volunteer projects (organizations and businesses)
Contact us to learn more about our meaningful volunteer opportunities.